Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

"Make a Wish" card using Graphic 45 Fairie Dust

Hello Crafty Friends!

While tidying up my craft room I started to think about a Spellbinders die that I enjoy using but have not pulled out in a while, A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.

Image result for a-2 fancy ribbon threader
Do you remember the die set?  The die set is a few years old now and is often passed over for the newer dies in my collection.  I decided to put the die set to use again and within a short amount of time I was working on a multi layered card.  The die created a sweet frame on my "Make a Wish" for Graphic 45's Fairie Dust card.
Many flowers were fussy cut for the card front.  Even the bow was adorned with flowers.
In the photo above you can see the threaded ribbon and twine in the die cut.
The inside contains more of the pretty images and papers.
Along the edges I applied gold marker for extra shimmer.  On fairie wings and flower centers I added Stickles.
Isn't it a happy card?  The fairie images are so pretty and I love the colors!

Product used:
Spellbinders: A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader die set
Graphic 45: Fairie Dust papers
Ranger Ink: Stickles

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kathy Jo. And I have that die too! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shona!

      Isn't it a great die? That was one of the first dies I bought! Had the best time running it through my wee Cuttlebug. :)

      Have a good day! Hugs!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...