Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2018

"Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom"

Hello Crafty Friends!

It may be January but my thoughts have turned to spring.  I love the beauty of spring gardens as they are full of bright bulbs and cheep-cheep-cheeping birds.  Spring garden life is captivating.  Seeing the earth awakening from the winter sleep and new plants bursting from the soil carpet is amazing.  Life is truly magical.

Garden magic inspired today's card.  I wanted to make something bright, beautiful and magical.  Fairies are definitely all three and Suzanne's fairy stamp set, Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom, was the focal point of the card front.

Nothing Can Be Truer, Set of 2 - Mounted
The card was created and shared on the Quietfire Creations blog.  Instructions with photos are available on the blog post.
The quote is so sweet!  I can't help but smile when I read it.
A list of all product used is shown at the end of this post.  It was fun to create!

Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the happy card.
Have a happy, crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the layers and the beautiful sentiment!! Stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and what a beautiful sentiment. Gorgeous ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...