Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

"Christmas is the day" side step card


Hello Crafty Friends!

It is my day to post at Quietfire Creations and I am sharing a side step card using Quietfire Design's Christmas stamp, Christmas is the day:

Christmas Is the Day - Mounted
Isn't it a gorgeous quote?
I am so happy with the finished card!  The quote is beautifully timeless...Suzanne creates the most stunning stamps and dies!
For detailed instructions (which are super easy as I used a side step die), hop on over to the Quietfire Creations blog post.

Quietfire Design product used:
Christmas Is the Day - Mounted
Other product used:

Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...