Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Graphic 45 Fashionista Roses card

Hello Crafty Friends!

In my last post I shared a mini tag album using recently purchased Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade papers.  The papers were purchased from a local crafty store (such a wonderful purchase!).  The same day I visited another local crafty store and came across some gorgeous roses 12x12 papers.  Surprise!  The paper was from another Graphic 45 collection- Fashionista.  It was released in 2009 and I had never seen it before because I was not really into paper crafting at the time.  Well, I guess you know that I had to buy a few sheets of the paper.  An "anytime card" was the project I had in mind for it.
The fussy cut roses are the focal point of the card front.  Since I had no other papers from this collection, I turned to green patterned paper (Artisan Style) and blue plaid paper (By the Sea) to coordinate.
 The green paper was die cut using Spellbinders' Triple Floral dies to create a lovely frame.
 The beautiful butterfly is from Nature Sketchbook.
 The inside is more of the patterned papers and a fussy cut bunch of roses.
A great card for my stash.  When the occasion arises I can easily grab the card and my favorite Quietfire Design stamp sentiment for the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Graphic 45, Tag or card project
Simon Says Stamp Monday, Layer it up

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Such pretty flowers and layers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...