Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Graphic 45 manly birthday card

Hello Crafters!

My brother-in-law recently celebrated a birthday.  He is a huge sports fan so my hubby and I purchased a gift card at a local sports supply store.  Of course, I made him a card- sports themed- and it used Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport papers and Quietfire Designs' Happy Birthday stamp.

On the left side of the card are banners from Cheery Lynn's Pierced Banners set.
Under the image is the Happy Birthday stamped sentiment...looks great with the Graphic 45 papers!
The inside are more Graphic 45 papers.  The image was used to hold the gift card (it was taped on only three sides and the gift card slid in).
I am starting to run low on the Good Ol' Sport collection (gasp!).  Maybe that will be their next Deluxe Collector's Edition.  hint hint :)
Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday, AG

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love Graphic 45 papers and the banner dies-
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a guy sports fan! Love the colors along with the banners. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great G45 card, I am a big fan of the line too! I like your black framing , it really gives the card pop!! Thank you for joining us in The Word Art Wednesday anything goes challenge, HAve a wonderful week! Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...