Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

"Thanks" card using Elizabeth Craft Designs products

Happy Saturday!

Today is my day to post at Elizabeth Craft Designs and I made a Thank you card using Thanks
A Way With Words, Thanks
and the flourish from the Calligraphic Elements set
A Way With Words, Calligraphic Elements 1
Here is a closeup of the flourish that die cut wood patterned paper from the Through the Lens collection:
Oh- I am so loving the wood grain papers in the collection.  Drooool!

Feel free to hop on over to the ECD blog for all of the details and products used on the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathy Jo! I love that paper you used and the scripty thanks die is gorgeous, especially with the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I agree that background paper is super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...