Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Masculine "Thanks" card

Hello Crafty Friends!  On Wednesday it was my day to post at Quietfire Creations.  My project was a masculine "Thanks" card using Quietfire Designs' Fill'er Up T Thanks stamp:
Thanks - Fill 'er Up T - Mounted
I don't know about you, but sometimes I find masculine cards to be tricky: I always want to use a big bow or glitter or flowers or butterflies on my projects.  However, masculine cards typically do not have those much loved components.  So when I decided to make a thank you card for a male friend of ours, I was not sure where to start.  Luckily Quietfire Design's Thanks stamp is perfect for a feminine or masculine card.
For more details and products used, please feel free to hop on over to the post.  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create, AG
Word Art Wednesday, AG

7 comments:

  1. What a handsomely gorgeous card Kathy Jo! Love it!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a perfect masculine card, Kathy Jo!! It looks amazing!! Love the details!! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have difficulty with masculine cards too! But this one you made is gorgeous! Love all the texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome masculine card you have created! Love the colors you chose and the great dimension and textures you have achieved. Spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at these TH papers in my stash this morning. You have created a wonderful card. That sentiment really is super. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...