Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

You are Amazing tag

Hello Crafty Peeps!  

Don't you just love trying new techniques?  There are so many absolutely brilliant, creative and inspiring crafters out there to follow and learn from.  I don't know if you all follow Tammy Tutterow but she is definitely one of those crafters.  This week on her blog she showed a technique using a toothbrush and Distress products.  I followed along with her easy instructions and made a tag of my own.  
For the tag I used white paint and Distress Stain in Fossilized Amber.  After sanding the edge of the dried tag I applied Vintage Photo.  Next, I used Quietfire's Mosaic stamp and applied Picket Fence stain and stamped on the tag.
Seam binding and lace were stained using the Fossilized Amber and adhered to the tag.  Washi tape was also added.  Quietfire's You are Amazing was heat embossed on yellow vellum and adhered.  A yellow flower had Vintage Photo and Ice Stickles in Lime Ice applied to the edges.

Green paper was die cut using Spellbinders Foliage Flourish and added under the flower and bow.  More Stickles applied at will.  :)
Hope you enjoyed the little tag.  It is a very cool technique!  Thanks, too, to Tammy for the inspiration!  

Have a good day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

PSST!!  You want to see a favorite of my Tammy Techniques?  This one is fabulous!  The butterfly wings are very neat!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and the design!! I love all of Tammy's tutorials!! You did such a fabulous job with this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...