Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Quietifre Thank you card using new Amazing Paper Grace die set

Happy Friday, All!  Today is my day to post at Quietfire and I used the newly released Amazing Paper Grace's die set, Arched Elegance Pocket with Quietfire's Thank you set of 4 stamp set.
Spellbinders Arched Elegance Pocket
Isn't that a lovely set?  Here is a closeup of the stamped sentiment on denim:

For more details on the card, feel free to hop on over to Quietfire Design!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the die you used!! The sentiment on denim is fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning and so Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy Jo, this is fabulous! Love that denim piece with the stamping on. So very pretty! I haven't been visiting you enough these days....you are so inspiring! I gotta browse!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...