Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Graphic 45`s Time to Flourish Winter Wishes`` double gate fold card

Hello Crafting Peeps!

Yesterday I shared a bright and sunny pop up card using Graphic 45`s French Country.  It totally did not match the weather outside my window but it did make me yearn for those sunny summer days.  Today, I am sharing a card that is taking a delightful look at the current weather.  Winter can be pretty and the lovely Graphic 45 Time to Flourish captures the winter beauty.
The card details: A double gate fold card base was made from navy blue paper.  Graphic 45`s Time to Flourish paper (January) was cut to size and adhered to the panels.  Images were cut from the paper and applied as shown.  Stickles was used to highlight the flowers and also the swirls on either side of Winter Wishes.  A double bow was made using seam binding and a wee wooden snowflake was added.
Love the colors in the paper and the navy blue base makes the colors pop.
The bold green patterned paper is from the 6x6 paper pad.  The stamp is from Graphic 45`s Time to Flourish stamp set and the ink used is Graphic 45`s Dark Cashmire (from Colorsnap, I believe).  The other ink colors are on my wish list.  Such great colors!

Another view of the card:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

16 comments:

  1. Oh I so do like this card the colors are beautifully matched . I just purchased this pad so thanks for some inspiration KJ. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love, love the pretty papers!! The fancy fold is fabulous!! What an elegant, beautiful card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaarrgg! I am so jealous of your amazing talent for using beautiful papers. As I work my way back through your blog, the beauty of your cards leaves me floored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..
    David

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...