Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kraft Journal Sketch Challenge card

Hello!

A quick post showing a card for the current challenge at the Kraft Journal- a sketch.
The base was made using Kraft card stock, die cut with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.  Paper from The Romantic Garden mini pad (Meg's Garden) was applied to the base.  Three strips of sheer ribbon was assembled.  Spellbinders D-Lites Medallion One die was used to cut white card stock.  JustRite's Vintage Label and Banner Dies was used to cut the mini Kraft card stock banner with the white embossed sentiment "Thanks" from JR's Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the Kraft Journal Sketch challenge and Word Art Wednesday, AG.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love your take on the sketch! Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exceptionally intricate, detailed and beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comment. I have to tell you that I am crazy for tea, tea pots, tea cups, tea pot candle holders... :) I adore tea pot stamps also. My husband, sons and grandson think I'm a little bit crazy, but that doesn't bother me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card.
    I love the detailed die cut of the frame, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, those lacy rectangles are glorious! Looks great with the vintage-feel paper. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue is just Gorgeous!! A beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...