It is looking like another great day here in Nova Scotia- not a cloud in the sky. I just love August weather!
My new Spellbinder die, Build A Wreath, arrived earlier this week and I finished my first wreath card this morning. I wanted to show off the wreath so I kept the card simple and made the wreath using ivory glimmer card stock. The wood paper background (from MME Dilly Dally) really makes the wreath pop and gives it the home-y feel. Gold ink was applied around the perimeter of the woodgrain base for some extra holiday glimmer. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine's Satin Red and clear embossed. Too wee pearls were added on either side of the sentiment.
- Spelbinders Die/emboss set, Build a Wreath S5-184
- Wood paper- MME Dilly Dally
- Ivory card- Recollections
- Sentiment- picked up second hand and it was in a ziplock bag so unsure of manufacturer
- VersaFine Satin Red ink and clear embossing powder
- Satin ribbon and pearls
Thanks for stopping by and have a super Sunday!
This card is entered into the following challenges:
Cuttlebugmania, Embossing- Spellbinder die
Allsorts challenge, Use new stash- Spellbinder die
Shopping our Stash, woodgrain- Dilly Dally paper