Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One pocket card- two different designs

I made two pocket cards over the past week- one was made using Graphic 45 paper Birdsong and the other was made using Hero Arts stamp Silhouette Vines and Basic Grey paper Boxer. Both are in an oriental type of style but look totally different. I enjoy making pocket cards because they are an interesting take on a card and the back of the insert can hold a gift card. A nice way to present a gift card.

The first is the Birdsong (my favorite paper!) pocket card. Surprisingly, I did not use a stamp and the only time I used my Cuttlebug was for the top of the card (Sizzix Ornate). Materials used: Graphic 45 8x8 pad Birdsong, Sizzix Ornate, black cardstock, ivory cardstock, gem flourish, Reflections lace trimming, fabric flower, gold calligraphy pen, Stickles Crystal and black gems.



 


The next card is an identical layout but different materials.  Hero Arts stamp Silhouette Vines was stamped in Majestic Blue.  Other materials used:  Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five (S5-077), Classic Ovals (S4-110), Sizzix Ornate, kraft cardstock, ivory cardstock, red gems, gold metallic pen, blue cardstock, Basic Grey Boxer, sheer ivory ribbon. 


 



Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting, All!

2 comments:

  1. That Birdsong card is so beautiful I love that paper and the way you made the card.

    I love the blue one too, it's a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathi! Don't you just love making cards? So enjoyable!

      Have a good day! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...