Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brianna's Thank You card

A wonderful friend of mine, Brianna, made a lovely stamp for me.  That's right, she made it and I absolutely love it!  For her thank you card, I made sure that her homemade stamp was accentuated on the front.  Her lovely "Ex Libris" stamp with teapot was stamped twice: once on plain ivory card stock and another time on Cosmo Cricket's Odds and Ends paper.  For the card, I used not only the previously listed paper but also Spellbinders Marvelous Squares S4-383.  Two of the corners were blinged up with black gems and Martha Stewart's Flourish Lace edge punch was used on the bottom edge of the striped paper.  Lovely black flower lace ribbon was the final addition.

I hope I did her stamp justice! 
A close up of the stamped image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...